ACEs has a highly experienced corporate management team which is composed of retired military veterans and personnel with proven experience managing government contracts and programs.
• Service-Disabled Veteran Small Business (SDVOSB)Learn More >>
• Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
• Program Management
• Project Control and Management
• Technical, Cost, and Schedule
• Performance Risk Management
• Quality Assurance
• Security Management
• Inventory Management
• GFE / GFP Management
• Command and Control
• Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance
• Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) and Improvised Explosive Device (IED)
• Communications IT
• Systems Operations & Integration
• Configuration Management
• Education & Training
• Modeling & Simulation
• Test & Evaluation
• Critical Mission Support
• Staff Augmentation
Weapons Systems Experience
• B-52G/H: AN/ALQ-172 Electronic Warfare Suite
• B-1B: AN/ALQ-161 Avionics Suite and Tail Warning System
• B-2: Avionics
• C-130: AN/ALQ-172 Electronic Warfare Suite
• F-18: Airborne Self Protection Jammer (ASPJ)
• F-16: Airborne Self Protection Jammer (ASPJ)
• F-15: AN/ALR-56 EW system, Forward-look 3D SAR, Goldenbird,
• F-111 (retired): ALR-62 Radar Warning Receiver
• AH-64 Apache: Integration of experimental SAR radar in conformal configuration
• Panavia Tornado: Self Protection Jammer (Italy and Germany)
• Joint STARS: Early Operational Test and Evaluation
• OTH-B Radar: Operational Test and Evaluation (ground based)
• DREEM: Drone Radar Cross Section Electronic Enhancement Mechanism, Black box to emulate RCS of various threat a/c RCSs on target drones
• Predator: Development of a new weapon delivery system for Preadator/Reaper.
• Open Skies EWIR data base analysis
• Concealed Target Detection Program
• SADS-X threat simulator development and integration
• Eagle Vision Data Integration Segment
• Submarine Torpedo Defense System Analysis
• Acoustic Device Countermeasure (ADC-MK4)
IDIQ Contract Vehicles
General Services Administration (GSA)
• Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS), GS-10F-0044P, Prime: Advanced Concepts Enterprises, Inc.
• Veterans Technology Services (VETS) GWAC, GS-06F-07-MJ05, Prime: Innovative Management Concepts, Inc.
US Air Force
•Air Force Special Operation Command (AFSOC) Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) V, FA0021-15-D-0002, Prime: ACEs
•Contract Advisory & Assistance Services (CAAS) IV, FA4890-12-D-0014, Large Business Prime: MacAulay-Brown, Inc.; Small Business Prime: Phantom Eagle
•Air Mobility Command (AMC) Advisory & Assistance Services (A&AS), FA4452-11-D-0003, Prime: Monterey Consultants, Inc.
•SOCOM Wide Mission Support (SWMS), H92222-15-D-0024, Prime: MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
• SeaPort Enhanced (Seaporte), N00178-12-D-6750, Prime: ACEs
• AMCOM Express, W31P4Q-09-A-0021, Prime: Torch Technologies, Inc.
Contractor Performance Assessment Reports (CPARS) Rated 100% EXCEPTIONAL
• Technical, Management, Cost and Schedule Performance
• Annual Evaluation
• Mandatory for Contracts over $1M per year
“This is bar-none the best contracting company I’ve worked with in 25 years of service; Their personnel and management is critical to our success.”
- A very satisfied DOD customer.
“Not only do these veterans understand the mission, they can bring experience, innovation, responsiveness, agility and efficiency to the fight...
-Norton A. Schwartz
General, Chief of Staff
United States Air Force
“The threats facing our nation in air, space and cyberspace demand the innovation, agility and efficiency that only small businesses can bring to the fight.”
-Ronald A. Poussard
Director, Office of Small Business Programs
Office of the Secretary of the Air Force
• Rated “Satisfactory” by Defense Security Service
• The highest rating available for a company our size
Locations Where We Operate
In the United States
• Shalimar, FL (Headquarters)
• Eglin AFB, FL
• Hurlburt Field, FL
• Luke AFB, AZ
• San Diego, CA
• Moody AFB, GA
• Scott AFB, IL
• Cannon AFB, NM
• Rome, NY
• Tinker AFB, OK
• Norfolk, VA
• McChord AFB, WA
Dynamic Work Enviornment
ACEs advanced infrastructure allows for work at ACEs location, the customer's location, and/or telework depending on what is most advantageous for the situation and employee work style. We have found that flexibility in the work environment provides for rapid response, employee motivation.
ACEs is committed to protecting the environment and preventing pollution in all of our activities in accordance with customer and legal requirements. Our goal is to educate employees and others who work on behalf of ACEs about the importance of protecting the environment and supporting our customer’s environmental programs. We have implemented internal programs to establish and meet environmental objectives and targets.
Meets DCAA Requirements
ACEs accounting system is Deltek GCS Premier. It has been reviewed along with our policies and methods by Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and received their highest rating; deemed “Adequate with No Findings” as late as January 2011.
ACEs prides itself on running a very efficient operation as can be witnessed by our very low rates to our customers. Our well-integrated systems, policies, quality management system, and competent staff are the basis for our efficiencies. Within the rate structure, we are able to take good care of our employees. That means that employees are well compensated and the customer gets a best competitive value.
Safety & Health at Work
ACEs places a high value on the safety of its employees. ACEs is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees and has developed this program for injury prevention to involve management, supervisors, and employees in identifying and eliminating hazards that may develop during our work process. It is the basic safety policy of this company that no task is so important that an employee must violate a safety rule or take a risk of injury or illness in order to get the job done. ACEs has developed a system for identifying and correcting hazards and plans for foreseeable emergencies. ACEs provides initial and ongoing training for employees and supervisors.
Employees are required to comply with all company safety rules and are encouraged to actively participate in identifying ways to make our company a safer place to work. Supervisors are responsible for the safety of their employees and as a part of their daily duties must check the workplace for unsafe conditions, watch employees for unsafe actions and take prompt action to eliminate any hazards.
ACEs has the capability to respond to emergencies or disasters (such as a hurricane) that would require personnel to evacuate and operations to be relocated. Our business is geographically distributed and can continue to function virtually uninterrupted from multiple remote and separated locations. We have policies, procedures, and an alternate infrastructure scheme in place to support this contingency requirement.
To Jobs & Economy
- To date, ACEs has provided jobs to over 300 employees and 100 subcontract employees throughout the United States
- Less than .02% of employees terminating joined the unemployed
- All other terminating had immediate follow-on employment
To Charities That Benefit Military Wounded, Dependents and Widows
We Value our Employees and Customers
We understand the Mission
We bring the Experience
We are Affordable